Friday, December 7, 2012

Motivational Fitness Quotes I Live By!

Hello, fellow fit beauties :) Today I'm finally doing my first fitness post! A lot of what inspires me to keep staying active is motivational quotes! Is anyone else the same way? I thought I would share a few of my favorites with you guys.

Let me first start of by describing my fitness life briefly for you guys. I work out to stay fit, not to be skinny. I am 5'2 and 110 pounds. I will include what workouts I do and such in a future post, but I just wanted to throw out the fact that I'm not working out to lose weight. I work out to be healthy! I wish that was everyones philosophy when working out. I wish the world was at peace with their bodies and didn't bash themselves so much. Okay, I'll stop rambling. Let's get on to those quotes, shall we?

You can have results or excuses NOT BOTH
It's not that you can't it's that you won't
YOU decide if you are tired. It's your choice
It's you vs. you
Good habits are as addictive as bad habits, and are a lot more rewarding.
A sore body today is a strong body tomorrow
The only bad workout is the one that didn't happen
Go the extra mile. It's never crowded
It's never to late to become what you might have been
And, of course No pain no gain!

So there you guys! Those are a few of my fitness motivational quotes. I have some advice for you if you need motivation. Try finding quotes that inspire you, and type em up and print them out and put them somewhere you will see every day. Make a cute poster, or put them in your phone. Reminding yourself will definitely make you more likely to stick to a workout plan. While working out, recite quotes that help with the situation you are in.

Just remember. Your body will never wear out. It can handle anything. It's your mind that is telling you to stop. (Obviously, unless you are injured) If you learn to conquer a good mind set, you are set for a life filled with working out :)

So good luck guys! I encourage you all to be active and fit, not shoot for being "skinny" or "buff". If you have any motivational quotes, please leave them in a comment below!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment