Friday, December 28, 2012

My Favorite Beauty Products of 2012!

Hello again, everyone. Sorry I've been MIA for a while, life got hectic, what do ya do? :) I thought it would only be fair for me to make it up by doing a long post, so what better than to share my favorite products of 2012 with you guys! Now, bear with me, I have a lot to talk about, but I couldn't leave any of these products out!

St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer: This is the morning moisturizer I've ben using. I love it because it is light weight, moisturizes well, but doesn't make me look oily. The tube is huge and will last me forever (or until it expires :P)
MAC Painterly Paint Pot: I bought this in March and have used the crap out of it since. My eyeshadow never creases when I use this.
Wet n Wild Mega Liner: Best liquid liner ever. I think I've talked about this enough so let's keep it short. Stays in place, easy to use, perfection.
Urban Decay Naked Palette: This is definitely worth the money. I use it all the time.
Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me: Moisturizing, and gives me the perfect tint to my lips. Smells great too!
Jack Black Lip Balm: My favorite lip balm. My lips are always at it's best when I use this. I love the minty feeling as well.
NYX HD Eye Definition Base: I cannot do my makeup without this stuff! I will NEVER stop using this. Best primer I've ever used.
Revlon Smoky Shadow Stick in Torch: The light shade is the perfect base. Makes my eyeshadow last all day.
Wet n Wild Walking on Eggshells Trio: Mine is depotted, but the color I use the most is the lid shade. Easy, and perfect for every day.
MAC Satin Taupe: Probably my favorite crease color of the whole year. I couldn't stop using this for the longest time. Still is well used, just try to give my other eyeshadows some love as well :)
Wet n Wild Single Eyeshadow in Panther: This is the best matte black ever. I can't tell you how often I reach for this shade.
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Zero: This lasts in my waterline better than any other pencil, and it doesn't irritate my eyes. Best of both worlds.
Not Pictured
Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Mascara: This was the best mascara I tried all year long. Gave my tiny lashes great length and volume. Sad I don't have another tube of this yet, but I will probably repurchase it when all my other mascaras are gone.
E.L.F Moisturizing Lip Tint SPF 8 in Rose: The lip color I got the most use out of all year. This is the best moisturizing product I used all year, and the color was really flattering with my fair skin.

So those were my stand out products of the year! Please share yours with me down below, I'd love a new list of products to try out! Hope you guys had a wonderful holiday season, and I will talk to you all soon <3
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment