Sunday, December 9, 2012

Shimmery Red Holiday Eye

Good morning, everyone! I was admiring the beauty of my Milani Baked Blush in Red Vino earlier and thought it would make a beautiful eyeshadow. So guess what I did? I quick came up with a wearable look that would be holiday appropriate. I personally think red eyeshadow is too daring for me, but this blush is beautiful red/cranberry color with gold shimmer so I had to give it a shot. I ended up really liking the outcome!

So what did I use? Let's check it out!

Wet n Wild Idol Eyes Crème Eyeshadow in Pixie: All over lid as base
Hard Candy High Maintenance Duo (Light Color): All over lid
Urban Decay Naked & Buck: Blended into crease
Milani Baked Blush in Red Vino: Blended into crease all the way into inner corner
Jordana FabuLiner: Lined upper lash line

This was the end result. Let me know what you guys think! What are your opinions on red eyeshadow?
Ashley

1 comment: