Thursday, December 13, 2012

Wet n Wild Single Eyeshadow in Panther: Review & Swatch!

Hello again, everyone! I'm here today to share with you my favorite black eyeshadow. The best part? It's only $1.99! Can you say amazing? Keep reading for a full review.

As part of their color icon line, Wet n Wild has a set of single eyeshadows. The one I'm reviewing today is panther. It is a deep, true matte black. It has the slightest bit of sparkle when you look at it, but swatched and on your eyes it is completely matte! The formulation is just like the other shadows by Wet n Wild, smooth and easy to work with. The pigmentation is great. I like using this to deepen up my eye looks, or even use it as an eyeliner! And let's be honest, the price is unbeatable! This is the best black I have in my entire collection.

Here's a quick swatch for you all! As you can see, it doesn't disappoint. I'm truly a fan of many Wet n Wild products, and I think every makeup lover needs a good matte black in their collection! I recommend picking this up!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment