Saturday, December 8, 2012

Products I've Been Loving: 12/2-12/8!

I cannot believe how fast the weeks are flying by guys! 2012 is almost over, just blows my mind. It's Saturday, so it's time for another products I've been loving post! People seem to really like these, let me know in a comment if you agree!

This week I was pretty laidback in the beauty department because I just worked a bunch. I have to get up early and I don't sleep well at night so when I work really early I usually just use no fuss makeup if I even wear any.

JulieG Nail Polish Gift Wrapped: This is a beautiful shimmery magenta color. I do not like red nail polish so finding a similar color that I am in love with is a total surprise! I wore this on my nails all week because I loved the color that much :) I also got a lot of compliments on it.

Hard Candy Duo in High Maintenance: Can I just say it makes me laugh that I liked this product so much this week because of the name and my beauty routine was as low maintenance as possible? The colors are beyond shimmery and look really flattering on the eyes. You can wear them wet or dry but I don't notice much of a difference honestly.

Wet n Wild Idol Eyes Crème Shadow Pencil in Pixie: I use this on my inner corner and sometimes as an eyeshadow base. It would pair very well with the Hard Candy Duo!

Check out the swatches!

Pixie, High Maintenance Duo
That's it guys :) I've got exciting posts coming up in the next couple days!
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Wow, such a great blog! I'm your new follower!
    Feel free to visit my blog in ur spare time and ofc follow if you like to!
    Kisses, Compagnion2 :)

    ReplyDelete