Monday, December 17, 2012

My Go To Everyday Eyeshadow Brushes!

Let's talk about some eye makeup brushes today, shall we? I think makeup brushes are very important and is one area that I don't mind spending a little extra money in, however, my everyday eyeshadow brushes are all very affordable and I cannot live without any of them! Keep reading to find out what they are.

First off, please excuse my dirty brushes! I used them this morning before work and didn't have time to clean them and make them look nice before I wrote this post :)

Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush: This is part of the starter kit they have, which retails for ($17.99), but includes 5 brushes. I use this to lay down a matte light brown eyeshadow color into my crease to create depth and make blending other colors into my crease much easier. I also use this for blending out looks at the very end if I need to.

E.L.F Eyeshadow "C" Brush: ($3) This is such a cheap brush, but the quality is honestly fantastic. I use this daily for packing color onto my lid and I cannot complain. It gets the job done.

Coastal Scents Pro Blending Fluff Brush: ($4.95) I use this to apply color into my crease and to blend, it works flawlessly. Easily my favorite brush I own. It's so versatile, I could create a whole eyeshadow look with it.

I do own a lot more brushes, these are just the ones I reach for daily for basic everyday looks. If you would like me to do more posts on other brushes I love, just let me know! What are your go to eyeshadow brushes?
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment